The Suntuity Pledge to Help Organizations in Need
A Letter from Our CEO:
The COVID-19 pandemic has disrupted the lives of people at a global scale and is expected to do so for months to come. At Suntuity our mantra has always been People, Planet and Profit.
As an organization, we are fully functional and are able to help the communities we service. To that effect, we would like to pledge some of our resources during this time of need. What we do both as individuals and an organization in such situations, differentiates us from the rest. This is who we are.
The following are services we can make available immediately within the confines of the safety of our employees and the law:
- Delivery Services using our Vans and drivers to deliver food, kid’s meals, groceries and supplies for the elderly
- Call Center Services to triage incoming and outgoing calls for various hotlines
- Logistic Services to organizations that need help
The areas we currently have availability to service are:
- New Jersey: Middlesex, Monmouth and Ocean counties
- Maryland: Prince Georges and Montgomery counties
- Florida: Polk and Hillsborough counties
Furthermore, I encourage other organizations to join us in this time of need and pledge their resources. It will take all of us working together as one big community to eradicate this pandemic.
CEO, Suntuity Group